I thought I’d get myself in on a piece of the action.
The rules of ‘Blog Tig’ are as follows:
- “Each player starts with an odd, but fun, fact about Brum and one odd, but fun, fact about their blog.
- “At the end of your blog, you need to choose two people to get tagged and list their names.
- “Tag your post “birminghamUK” and “brumblogtig” (the second one is a memetag).
- “People who are tagged need to write a post on their own blog (with their version of the post) and post these rules (or link to them here). They can tie it in with their particular subject if they so wish.
- “Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
As Paul Bradshaw says, my blog also isn’t specifically about Birmingham – but I’m based here and blog from here so I feel that qualifies me enough to join in!
Birmingham has more trees than Paris, more miles of canals than Venice and more parks than any other European City.
Source: Metroblogging Birmingham
This fact is random, but not so much fun:
I will have blogged more this month than I have between the whole of June – August 2007.
Who I’m Tagging